We believe in giving back and with your support, we would love to make it a priority to donate at least 10% of our profits to veteran nonprofit organizations every quarter.
Keep Your Hair Headgear is proud of what we do and would like to invite you on our journey.
Make a purchase of one or two today or visit one of the links below to make a direct donation to a great cause!
Your purchases help us to help Veteran organizations across the U.S..
2018 - Donations of silk lined patrol caps to military cancer patients/survivors.
2019 - Donations (valued at $750) - G3CS, silk lined patrol caps to military cancer patients/survivors, Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc (satin lined fleece beanies to homeless shelters), and scholarships for children.
2020 - Donations ($2,900+) and Volunteering (65 Hours)
- 1st Qtr (Jan-Mar)
- 2nd Qtr (Apr-Jun)
- Donations: $730 (G3CS, VABBD Legal Defense Fund, Morris Brown College, Dillard University, Sole Fire Farm)
- Volunteering: Manufacturing DIY Hand Sanitizer: 3 Hours
- 3rd Qtr (Jul-Sep)]
- Donations: $200 (G3CS)
- 4th Qtr (Oct-Dec)
- Donations: $1204 and satin lined fleece beanies valued at $600
- G3CS (Thanksgiving Baskets)
- Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. (US Vets DC Homeless Veterans Care Packages)
- I Got Next Youth Sports (Youth Sports Scholarship)
- G3CS- Giving Tuesday
- G3CS- Movie Night Fundraiser
- KYHH Satin Lined Beanie 15 to 19 Dec Fundraiser (We sold 10 beanies)- 50% of proceeds ($100) to G3 Community Services
- G3 Community Services- 1 Hour
- Business Certification Tutorial - 2 Hours
2021 - Donations and Volunteering
- 1st Quarter (Jan - Mar)
- Donations: $1,680:
- OAL, Alpha Phi Alpha Scholarship
- Jackson-Hinds Comprehensive Health Center
- Women Veterans Rock
- G3 Community Services - The News and Video about the donation is here.
- Business Certification Tutorial - 5 Hours
- 2nd Quarter (Apr - Jun)
- 3rd Quarter (Jul - Sep)
- 4th Quarter (Oct - Dec)
Thank You for your continued Support!